Contact: Grant Cheung
Whatsapp: 0086 13652332204
Email 1: firstname.lastname@example.org
Email 2: email@example.com
Exhibition and Ad:0755-82232570
Provide you with a full range of comprehensive solutions for laser
This welder is specially developed for laser welder of jewelry by Chinasky and mainly used in perforating and spot welder of gold and silver jewelry. The laser spot welder is an important aspect of laser process technology application. The spot welder process is thermal conduction, i.e. the laser radiation heats the surface of work piece, and the surface heat diffuses to the interior through thermal conduction and melts the work piece by controlling the width, energy, peak power and repeating frequency of laser pulse to form specific molten pool. Because of its unique advantage, it is widely used in the process of gold and silver jewelry and welder of mini and small parts.
• The energy, pulse width, frequency and light spot size can be adjusted in a large range to realize different welder effects. The parameters are adjusted by the lever in the seal cavity, which is simple and highly efficient.
• Ceramic converging cavity is imported from the Britain. It is corrosion resistant and high temperature resistant, and has 8-10 years service life. The life of xenon lamp is more than 8 million times.
• Use the most advanced light shielding system to eliminate the irritation to eyes by light during working.
• Able to work for 24 hours continuously; stable performance; free of maintenance in 10,000 hours.
• Human-based design accords with ergonomics, avoiding fatigue after long time working. Advantage High speed, high efficiency, deep, small deformation, small heat effect area, high welder quality, pollution free welder spot, environmental friendly.
Widely used in aviation, aerospace, sports products, jewelry, golf head, medical instrument, titanium alloy denture, instrument, electronics, machinery, automobile, etc, especially for the perforating of gold and silver jewelry, spot welder, repairing, inlay and welder of claw.